The Five-Week Challenge is a live weekly session where we will gather as a group to learn and explore skills for public speaking.
- Each week, we will discuss fundamentals and deepen understanding of our existing habits and roadblocks for showing up in front of a group.
- Each participant will walk away with practical skills that can be used immediately.
What you'll get:
- Access to weekly zoom sessions on 5 Mondays:
April 24, May 1, 8, 15, 22
8pm - 9:15 PM ET
5pm - 6:15 PM PT
- Easy to use worksheets to track and enhance learning
- Exercises to practice your new skills immediately
- Recordings of each live session in case you miss or want to rewatch (available until June 15)
- Seeking more support? Consider our granite or marble level which includes one-on-one coaching.